We are exploring a merger with two other health service providers and we want to hear from you.
Our boards passed a motion supporting the exploration of a merger.
Our organizations have shared beliefs about community care. We all provide services in West Toronto and our services complement each other. We want to support and advocate for all the residents in the communities we serve to have the best quality of life possible in their own homes and their community.
We feel our merged organizations will be more efficient, more responsive, and can provide better care for our clients and communities. As a merged organization, together we can continue to play an ever stronger role in the West Toronto Ontario Health Team.
What A Merger Would Mean
A merger would be voluntary. If our organizations merge we would become one organization.
If we join together, our range of services would also combine so we could serve you from one organization.
Four Villages Community Health Centre provides inter-professional primary health care and health promotion programs and services
Regeneration Community Services provides case management and supportive housing services for persons living with mental health and addictions
Storefront Humber offers an extensive range of community supports and home care services to seniors and adults living with disabilities
Together our three organizations together could:
• Provide you ‘one-stop’ for a wide range of community care – many different health care providers and support services at one organization
• Offer coordinated care – any provider you see would have your information at each appointment so you wouldn’t have to repeat your story many times
• Offer easier access to community services in West Toronto – one number to all for all community health care and supports
How a Merger Would Benefit You, Our Clients
If our organizations merge, there would be more opportunity for you to make appointments with, or receive the services from, many different health care providers, community support services and mental health & addictions services if+ you need them.
- With a larger team of providers and services there will be easier referral processes and seamless transfers between providers
- You will have direct access to more services with one phone number to call
- Your care and services will be coordinated between providers and services if you need it
How To Find Out More
As our valued Clients, please visit this page often to learn more about this proposal and how you can give your feedback.
Visit Regeneration Community Services to learn more about what they offer.
Visit Four Villages to learn more about what they offer.
Opportunities to Give Your Feedback
We will be holding small, group discussions with our clients. These will be held virtually – dates will be posted soon.
Join us to hear more information and ask your questions.
We invite you to take our survey so you can send us your input and feedback.